Carmann International Coaching Course
Professionals and leaders who want to develop their coaching skills.
Requirement for acceptance
A 1hr. skype session to narrow down your development wants and needs.
What to expect
- Cutting edge coaching knowledge.
- To learn fast, be challenged, get a lot of feedback, grow as a coach and as a person.
- 1:1 Skype coaching sessions between each module.
- An option to work with us in a real-life customer situation.
- To work in both German and English.
Module 1: Finding out what’s going on
- What people say, what they want and what they actually need
- Asking the right questions and understanding the answers
- Building and testing hypotheses
- Making recommendations with the right intention
- Finding the balance between bonding and distance
Module 2: How organisations work
- How organisations differ from families and teams
- Hierarchies, targets and decision making
- The beauty of organisations: Organisational design in times of Agile
- Organisational culture and how to influence it
- Change – from a coaching perspective
Module 3: Working with people
- Planning coaching interventions
- Understanding yourself
- The power of emotions
- Winning people over
- Knowing when to stop
Challenges people in a very immediate and constructive way. He has been coaching managers and leaders of international companies for more than 20 years.
Coaches people from around the world. Likes to keep things energetic, straight forward and simple.
Works with people within very agile contexts. As a professional jazz musician, he is very good at combining methodologies with the right amount of improvisation.
Our goal is to make organisations better places to work for people at all levels. To achieve this we take a systemic approach alongside e.g:
- Agile Management
- Design thinking
- Emotional intelligence
- Large group interventions
- Organization design
- Provocative coaching
- Solutions focus
- System constellations
- Theory U
- Trans-hierarchical company structures
Magda’s Hotel, Vienna (magdas-hotel.at)
Module 1: September 19 – 21, 2019
Module 2: November 21 – 23, 2019
Module 3: February 20 – 22, 2019
€ 5 400 excl. VAT. (Conditions for private clients differ)
What comes next
Another course of 3 modules, in 2020, diving deeper into the world of coaching:
Resonance: How to manage difficult coaching relationships.
Structural conflicts: dealing with organisational dynamics.
Being present: Using the power of now.
Please register at
Autor: Martin Carmann
Martin Carmann ist der Gründer von CARMANN. Ihm ist es wichtig, anstehende Themen sehr rasch und im Kern zu erkennen, verständlich auf den Punkt zu bringen und klar anzusprechen. Aus vielen seiner Begegnungen mit Kunden entsteht eine intensive und langjährige Zusammenarbeit auf Augenhöhe. Er teilt sein Wissen freigiebig und vorbehaltlos, die Unterstützung der Unternehmen „von innen heraus“ ist sein Credo.